Global Innovations believes in enabling small, medium and large Travel & Tourism companies by providing affordable business solutions. Our pricing approach is based on offering modular licenses. We do not charge % from customer’s revenue. I-Itinerary ERP licenses are sold per seat and per CPU installation basis. Our Point of Sale Module which consists of XML Distribution, B2B Website and GSA are always offered with an unlimited seat licenses and are sold per CPU installation. Other modules such as Contracting Module, Reservation and Back Office Module, Financial Accounting Module & Business Intelligence Module are sold per seat basis for each named user usage.
Financial Accounting Module : Is a core module designed to capture the organizations financial transactions in a manner which satisfies accounting of transactions such as receivable, payables etc. & also covers the need for internal and external reporting such as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Ageing Reports, Revenue Reports etc. The finance module can support and automate financial postings and reporting’s as it is tightly integrated with Contracting module and Reservation & Back office module.
- Ability to manage & control multiple currencies is a part of standard functionality.
- With a single click the complete trading transactions in terms of Sales, Purchase, Debit note ,Credit note, Cancellation Charges receivable / payable is posted automatically which relieves the accountants of major data entry.
- Two way integration with Contracting , Reservation & Back office , Point of sale modules provides useful information even to non financial users of the Credit limit, Credit utilized, Outstanding Statements , Remarks etc.
- Transaction Statistics Analysis which gives complete details of the bookings which includes invoices, journal vouchers , debit notes , credit notes and also a comparison with the sales and Purchase as per Back office
- Enterprises with multiple branches can optimize operational efficiencies and control within their various branches, Our Financial Accounting module enables synchronization and consolidation of data to be shared and saved on both the centralized system at the head office as well as at branch level.
- Mapping feature for income and expenditure to help business see at a glance income earned from a source against the expenditure from that source
- Validations in front end as well as back end to ensure the data flow from back office to accounts is accurate. In build reporting such as Profit &Loss Account, Balance Sheet etc. can be extracted for previous year, different formats like ‘ T format’ etc.
- Additional internal reports which combines the data from Reservation & Back office with Accounts to provide Consultant revenue report, Customer Revenue report with details such as revenue generated booking wise detailing the pax involved
- Consolidated invoicing allows combining number of customer invoices into a single document
- Multiple print option is which facilitates printing any number of invoices in a single print
- Asset management, Budgeting , Dashboards, Cash flows , Account Reconciliation etc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on pricing.