Experience: Director/Management level
Report to CEO
- Achievement of annual revenue growth target by client
- Drives an effective go-to-market strategy and proactively modifies as needed; produces all reports as defined in key responsibilities
- Coaches, develops, inspires sales talent; encourages training
- Create Process and Tools to drive growth
- Actively uses dashboards and tools to properly manage and coach Account Executives
- Meets all deadlines assigned or self-imposed with clients and with colleagues
- Produces high quality work by ensuring attention to detail
- Communicates effectively and ensures information flows throughout team
- Accelerates Productivity by suggesting new methods that improve team effectiveness
- Develops case studies that utilize re-usable components
- Manages change effectively and expects same of team members
- Consistently responsive to colleagues and external sources
- Demonstrates accountability for results of self and team members
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Sales (Travel Tech is preferred)
- Demonstrated driver of sales with proven track record
- Advanced communicator of oral and written work; also excellent presenter
- Strong influencer through being proactive, creative and persuasive of others in solving client problems or recommending new ideas/strategies
- Solid talent leadership/management skills, with low turnover rates of team members
- Effective leader of sales staff across multiple geographies
- Excellent time manager and understands the importance of meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge in the vertical/industries assigned, or ability to learn quickly
- Superior interpersonal skills and works collaboratively within a matrix organization
- Positive change management abilities
- Travel required for this position is approximately 30%
- Build business sponsor at key clients
- Create and drive a go-to-market portfolio strategy plan for assigned accounts
- Develop account-specific plans in collaboration with Account Executives; produce monthly forecast reports each quarter that show how they are tracking against AE / account goals
- Participate in QBR meetings and modify go-to-market plans as needed
- Manage assigned clients in a vertical by using tools to the fullest extent
- Effective manage and coach, ensuring their success and low turnover rates
- Contribute to rapid and iterative development of validated minimum viable solution addressing user and market needs.
- Design, build, configure, and test application software. Our architecture consists of a growing number of microservices, enterprise services and integrations that drive our platform. Working on a small, dedicated team, you will ensure your product and services are able to scale while maintaining high-performance in a 99.99% up-time environment.
- Design and maintain backend and frontend systems for rules, models and all product-level and platform-level logic
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts in data science, product, design, infrastructure, and operations to build new features for platform intelligence and User experience.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and operations you will encounter
Education & Skills/Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 6+ years of developing large web applications or web services in a test-driven development environment
- 2+ years of experience developing big data enterprise-grade applications using Hadoop and Spark
- Have solid knowledge of Python, React, Express, GraphQL, Elastic Search, Core Java, Node.JS, Angular.JS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Azure native apps, GRP
- Strong technical design and architecture skills
- Experience maintaining a production environments / codebase
- Experience building and managing a development team as a technical lead
- Strong skills with automated testing and Test-Driven Development
- Deep knowledge of SQL, advanced queries, optimization, Schemas
- Proficient in building and using RESTful API’s
- Commitment to Agile development principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Professional appearance and telephone manner is essential.
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral, and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
- Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to work in a diverse group of people
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Why Global Innovations?
Career & Development
We believe that leadership exists at all levels and we work towards developing GI Minds on technical skills, people skills and strategy.
While we greatly appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to take the organization towards desired business results, we also encourage you to have a good work-life-balance.
Values & Leadership
we are always looking for new ways to further enhance our value proposition to ensure a great experience at Global Innovations.